NiteSite Dark Ops Viper Night Vision System with RTEK technology
PLEASE CALL 0121 716 1410 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Detection range: 100 metres (110 Yards)*
- Usable calibre: Any
- Net weight (excluding battery): 588g
- Operational run time at typical usage (IR at Half Power) 4 hours
- IR Frequency: 940nm
- IR LEDs: 1
- Display screen: 3.5 inch
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F)
- Water resistant
*Range subject to individual optics/weather conditions
Out of stock
Affordable, enhanced 940nm high quality night vision system with RTEK technology for short-range strikes. The DARK OPS VIPER is perfect for the up-close and personal hunter.
The DARK OPS VIPER is the perfect night vision unit for any hunter, delivering high quality, clear night vision through any day vision rifle scope. It achieves this using ENHANCED 940nm infrared illumination (invisible to people and animals) to literally illuminate the target area immediately in front of where the rifle scope is aiming, allowing clear target detection up to 100 metres (110 Yards) away.
The infrared image is then captured through the rifle scope by a camera attached to the scope’s eyepiece and then viewed via the unit’s integral 3.5 inch, dimmable, LCD screen.
- A – IR Illuminator module
- B – LCD dimmable viewing screen
- C – Scope clamp with anti-recoil
- D – Scope sleeve
- E – IR camera module with built-in recording and fast focus wheel
- F – 2Ah scope mounted lithium polymer battery
Targets clearly illuminated even in zero ambient light.
Infrared view through scope played back live via the scope-mounted screen.