Hatsan Vectis PCP Lever Action
The new Hatsan Vectis has arrived, a sleek prehcharged multishot air rifle with lever action cocking action.
The tactical stock features a pressure gauge beneath the stock and flip up fibre optic sights to the front and rear.
Light and maneuverable the Vectis has a 14 shot magazine in .177 and a 10 shot in .22 .
The full power of 11.5lbs will provide 90 -100 shots per fill and features a shrouded barrel with suppressor to minimize sound.
Ambidextrous stock with full length picitinny rail along the top for mounting scope and a weaver rail beneath for fitting of bipod or red dot.
Out of stock
- Manual loading, lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) , 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 10-shot
- magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber
- Fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy.
- Integrated sound moderator.
- Picatinny rail along the receiver & barrel for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style thumbhole synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece.
- Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
- Ventilated rubber butt pad.
- 165cc volume steel air cylinder tube (not detachable)
- Built-in pressure gauge in the forearm to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual safety.
- Foldable design adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics. Rear sight can also be detached from the picatinny rail.
- Foldable design front sight with Truglo fiber optics. Front sight can also be detached from the picatinny rail.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.