Daystate Wolverine R Hi-Lite Laminate FAC
Offering all the time-proven attributes of the Wolverine 2 and now including the availability of a grey laminate or walnut thumbhole stock, the new R model swaps a cocking bolt for the in-vogue sidelever cocking system, increasing yet further the appeal of this very versatile PCP. Additionally, the sidelever can be switched from right-side operation to left, further building upon the ambidextrous design of the thumbhole stock.
And, of course, that R suffix denotes this rifle’s piece-de-resistance – its regulator. Developed especially for Daystate in partnership with the internationally renowned Dutch regulator specialist, Huma, the measured air control that it brings to the R’s action brings a host of benefits. Not only does it maximise shot-to-shot consistency as the rifle cycles through its usable air charge, but downrange accuracy is also improved. Furthermore, a greater number of shots are returned per fill-up – a big advantage on the Hi-Power and 303 models, which will return around 200 per cent more shots than the standard Wolverine 2 courtesy of the Huma’s highly efficient use of air.
If the Wolverine 2 is a marvel of mechanical PCP technology, then the Wolverine R has to be the pinnacle.
On All Daystate Air Rifles. Please note.
It can be up to 4 weeks wait for Daystate rifles, due to them being hand built, made to order.
Please call to check availability on: 0121 716 1410
- Length: 96.5 cm (38 ins)
- Barrell Length: 43 cm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 480cc
- Unscoped Weight: 3.5 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Magazine Capacity: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Available Calibres: .177, .22, .25
- Fill Pressure: 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Trigger: Two-stage mechanical release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Manual, cross bar, lever open deactivation
- Ambidextrous stock, Right or Left-hand side lever factory fitted, magnetic single-shot loading tray
.25, .177, .22