Daystate Wolverine R Forester HiLite FAC
Daystate Wolverine R Forester HiLite FAC. With the success of the Wolverine R, since its launch last year, it was only fitting to dress the rifle for our celebratory year. The Forester stock was first introduced on the Huntsman Forester Limited Edition in 2012. The Wolverine Forester Limited Edition followed in 2015 with 170 rifles available. They both were a tremendous success. Now to celebrate our heritage we bring the Wolverine R in a Special Edition Forester Stock. Not limited by numbers but only time, this gun will be available in this guise until the end of October.
With its distinctive thumbhole stock, the R model has a sidelever cocking system that can be switched from right-side operation to left, further building upon the ambidextrous design of the stock. This special edition has the same regulator as the standard Wolverine R, developed specifically for Daystate in partnership with the renowned Dutch regulator specialist, HUMA-AIR. With a greater number of shots returned per fill-up a sub 12ft/lb user can enjoy a tin of pellets between visits to their air supply, but a huge advantage on the Hi-Power and 303 models, which will return around 200 per cent more shots than the standard Wolverine 2 courtesy of the regulator’s highly efficient use of air.
On All Daystate Air Rifles. Please note.
It can be up to 4 weeks wait for Daystate rifles, due to them being hand built, made to order.
Please call to check availability on: 0121 716 1410
- Length: 96.5 cm (38 ins)
- Barrell Length: 43 cm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 480cc
- Unscoped Weight: 3.5 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Magazine Capacity: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Available Calibres: .177, .22
- Fill Pressure: 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Trigger: Two-stage mechanical release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Manual, cross bar, lever open deactivation
- Ambidextrous stock, Right or Left-hand side lever factory fitted, magnetic single-shot loading tray