Daystate Wolverine R B-Type Laminate FAC
Daystate Wolverine R B-Type Laminate FAC has been an extremely popular addition to Daystates PCP air rifle range since its inception and the all new Wolverine R builds on this success to make it one of the most advanced PCP rifles on the market today. The R suffix of the Wolverine stands for its regulated side lever action which not only improves accuracy and shot count but also consistency between shots, even at the very extremes of this rifles range.
The rifle is available with its choice of two distinct stocks, high grade walnut or grey laminate, both feature a generous thumb hole shape and adjustable butt pad to maximise comfort.
On All Daystate Air Rifles. Please note.
It can be up to 4 weeks wait for Daystate rifles, due to them being hand built, made to order.
Please call to check availability on: 0121 716 1410
- Overall Length 96.5 cm (38 ins)
- Barrel Length 43 cm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity 200 cc
- Weight (Unscoped) 3.2 – 3.7 kg (7 – 8 lbs)
- Loading Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Cocking Side Lever action – factory reversible
- Magazine 10 Shot
- Fill Pressure Up to 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Power / Shots Per Charge .22 600 shots @ 12 ft/lbs .177 500 shots @ 12 ft/lbs
- Safety Manual, cross bar, lever open deactivation.
- Stock Walnut or Grey Laminate Sporter
- Options Upgraded stock, sling studs, Airstream silencer.
- Standard Features Ambidextrous stock, Right or Left-hand side lever factory fitted, magnetic single-shot loading tray
.25, .177, .22