- Length: 1140mm
- Barrell Length: 600mm
- Cylinder Capacity: 480cc
- Unscoped Weight: 3.8kg
- Magazine Capacity: 10-shot ( 5 in .303 ) Rotary magazine supplied (can be adjusted for L/H or R/H insert)
- Available Calibres: .22, .25, 303
- Fill Pressure: 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Trigger: Electronic release, adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Safety Device: Manual, cross bar, bolt open deactivation
Daystate Red Wolf Laminate HP Hi Lite
Daystate Red Wolf Laminate HP Hi Lite offers shooters the highly regarded sidelever operation found on newer rifles that stands alongside a computerised MCT style action developed from the Pulsar program. Available both standard and Hi-Power models, the latter including a .303 calibre version for big-bore fans. A digitally controlled MCT regulator offers super consistent and high shot-count and is released by a trigger that incorporates adjustability of both release and finger placement, the Red Wolf delivers match-like accuracy at the very extremes of airgun ranges.
Its sculpted stock with ambidextrous design caters for a perfect gunfit courtesy of a butt pad and raised cheekpiece, both fully adjustable. Aiding the Red Wolf’s user-friendly handling is a selection between a lightweight carbon-fibre bottle (Hi Lite) or a Steel bottle (B-Type) above which sits a fully-shrouded carbon barrel that helps dampen muzzle report.