- Length: 760mm (30 ins)
- Barrell Length: 430 mm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 300cc
- Unscoped Weight: 3.4 – 3.8 kg (7.5 – 8.3 lbs) depending on stock type and battery type
- Magazine Capacity: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right). Also supplied with magnetic single-shot loading tray
- Available Calibres: .22, .25, .303
- Fill Pressure: 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Trigger: Electronic release, adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Safety Device: Manual, cross bar , bolt open deactivation
Daystate Pulsar Forest Laminate FAC HP
Daystate Pulsar forest Laminate FAC HP
This rifle requires a Firearms Certificate to purchase, please do not purchase if you are not an FAC holder. Please Email a copy of you License to firstname.lastname@example.org either before, or after completing your Purchase.
The Pulsar is not just one of the finest rifles that Daystate have produced, but is widely regarded as one of the finest air rifles ever made.Inside the Pulsar there is a extremely sensitive solenoid that strikes the valve instead of the usual hammer and spring system. This is used because the solenoid can detect how much air is in the cylinder and then strike the valve with the correct amount of force to let the same amount of air through, whatever the pressure.
This eliminates wastage and maximise consistency.The stock of this rifle is made from a durable laminate composite that is light, tough and ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort. The Pulsar uses a side lever action which is smoother, faster and more reliable than a traditional bolt action.The Pulsar has no on or off switch but instead automatically powers up when the rifle is cocked or the safety is disengaged to help save battery life. The rifle then powers down after a set period.
Scope and mounts not included.